Registration Fees & Documents
Registration Fees 2018-19
Note: Fees include 13% HST
Returning Members must be registered and paid either by Bank E-Transfer or by Cheque to guarantee spot by September 7, 2017
Payments by cheque must be dated September 7, 2017 (and January 4, 2018 if split). Cash will still no longer be accepted.
New Members should pay by cheque unless you have a confirmed team in Men's or Business Women's.
|Adult 1st League||$345.00||New Member: $260.00|
|Student 1st League||$265.00|
|2nd, 3rd, 4th Leagues||$210.00/each additional league|
|Junior/Bantam/Little Rock||$105.00||3rd & 4th Children: $55.00|
|OCA Adult||$145.00 (includes spare priviledges)|
|OCA Junior/Little Rocks||$65.00|
- Students = aged 18 to 25, who are enrolled Full-Time in School
- Little Rocks = aged 7 to 12; Bantams = aged 13 to 16; Juniors = aged 17 to 20 as of December 31, 2017
- New Member Rate is applicable under the following conditions:
- The 1st league FULL ADULT membership rate (Not applicable with any further discounted rates such as Student Rate or Youth Leagues)
- And who is NEW to the Chinguacousy Curling Club or has been away from the club for a period greater than two years.
- eTransfer Instructions
- Refund Request Form
- Registration instructions 2018-2019
- Refund Policy - as of Jan 2015
- Pro-Rated Fee Policy - as of Jan 2015
- Fee Payment Policy - as of Jan 2015